What is my condition?
why do i scratch only my legs and elbows and not any other part of my body only at night when i go to sleep? It keeps me up almost all night ?
For these symptoms the possibility is scabies is high. The other possibilities are of bed bug bites and neurodermatitis. Scabies is a contagious skin infection caused by a parasite – the mite, which burrows under the host’s skin and causes intense allergic itching. It is transmitted from objects or beddings, but more with direct skin- to – skin contact. Diagnosis of scabies is made by scraping the skin and viewing the material under a microscope to see the characteristic mite or eggs.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.