What is my rash
My husband rubbed my feet in the miracle feet cream. Next day I got up with feet itching & burning so I itched somehow I got it the rash on my stomached & it's itching & if I don't scratch it it burns no further than my kneei am broke out in welps. It's unbearable some times it's not blistering looked like a small ringworm at first but it's spreading & whelping up.  I've took benadryl & soaked in the oatmeal bath & bathing with aveeno. Please answer me whats going on

This discussion is related to Irritated dry skin on glans.
So what do I need to do to relief the pain whelping up its no blisters & I'm not sick no pain except for its burning & itching on my thighs & stomach lower part. It's spreading becos of me itching it's unbearable. It looked like a ringworm first night I took a baking soda bath with epsom salt then I took a oatmeal bath trying to relief the itching & the only medicine I've taken is Benadryl. So please relief me of this question. I don't have either shingles or ringworms it's not festering up like blisters it's just whelpings
sounds like you could be allergic to the cream. it should subside on it own.
do the welts come and go?