What is on my penis shaft?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

What is on my penis shaft?

A few months ago my girlfriend and I had sex.  After, I felt a bump on the underside of my penis right where my pubic hair stops, squeezed it & it popped, like an ingrown hair.  I do get ingrown hairs alot so i thought nothing of it.  It has been at least 3 months since and this "ingrown hair" will not surface.  I tried getting it to pull out with a needle & tweasers but I can't even see the hair.  Unfortunately when I tried to get it out it tore the skin there and now resembles a small crater, there is some redness around it, but mostly when i squeeze it.  It is not raised unless i squeeze it as well.  Nothing comes out when I squeeze it accept when I squeeze it, then theres only a small ammount of blood from basically making it mad.  When it is not irritated there is what feels like a tiny knot below it almost feels almost like scar tissue.  Its only painfull if I irritate it.  I'm all but sure that its not herpes because of how long its been there.  It doesn't look like any type of "wart" i've seen online.  My girlfriend (of over a year) has no symptoms at all, nothing like this.  I've read about clogged pores but not able to see any images to compare.  Help please.
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be folliculitis ,cysts ,molluscum contagiosum(multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug) or genital warts(caused by HPV infection).

Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.