What is that permanent small irritation under foreskin of penis?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I am a 21 year old male who is experiencing a rash problem on his penis. I couple of years ago I noticed a red spot (rash/irritation) under my foreskin on the upper part of the penis (I am uncircumcised) and it sort of flares up every once in a while but its always there, it seems to be a very sensitive part since there appears to be a thick vein right underneath it. The spot is not raised nor does it usually hurt, but it is sensitive. It has not changed size or spread anywhere esle. Cleaning it often seems to keep it down. I read up on syphilis but if that was the case the spot would have vanished a long time ago and would have spread. I then figured maybe it was a yeast infection?

I did the spit in the cup test in the morning and saw some strings although they dissipated in 5 minutes to the bottom (tho I have always during my entire life had slight white coating on my tongue in the morning), this got me very worried since that would mean I have a low immune system and could have been exposed to HIV.

I have been sexually active taking part in oral and sexual intercourse. I have always worn a condom and it has been properly used, I got tested for HIV about a year 1/2 ago and I was fine, I was very paranoid then about some symptoms but have come to realize that I have very bad tonsils which cause other minor issues like throat pain, allergies, etc. Please help me. I dont know what to do, I have tried a vaginal anti-fungal yeast treatment overnight under my foreskin and checked this morning and there didnt appear to be a huge improvement.

Thank you for your time
Tags: sore, rash, penis