What is this? And can does it relate to HIV?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

One and a half year ago, I masturbated. After a couple of hours, I went to a massage parlor. I lick the girls thigh, touched her boobs. Her nipple touched my uthereal cirfice and my foreskin for no more than 5 seconds. there is no sexual intercourse. I felt sorry then I left, I took a shower when I got home. Is there any chance that I'm at any risk? And what does the picture in the album suggest any possible disease?
Hi and welcome, you had no risk for any STD's. You cant get hiv from touching. I could not see anything on your leg from the photo and im sure its not related.
thx...but that's my arm...thanks for the help though
You have a big arm!!!!
Unrelated subject, what could be the rash located both of your rear arm? This is what is happening on the picture. They were like dark, pumps. After u take a shower or a bath, it will become red. There were what appeared to me dry scaly skin bits on it. What could it be?
I am sorry, not dry scaly skin bit, it's like scurf.