What is this? Scaly red/white lumps, itchy (pictures)
I am wondering what kind of skin problem this is. I included some pictures. It started growing on the back of my neck and is itchy sometimes. I recently been under the sun a lot and was wondering if this is damage to the skin caused by the sun. Help is appreciated, thanks!
Here's another picture of my back.

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/8636/img0430vs.jpg
From the symptoms it can be pityriasis rosea, eczema or psoriasis. Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and sometimes by itching.

I suggest you to get an examination done from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.