What is this cluster of bumps?
My fiancee has this on his shoulder, part of the shoulder closest to his neck. He noticed it yesterday and the only symptom that has changed from yesterday to today is the redness. It is MORE red today than yesterday. It is a 1 1/2 inch red patch with clusters of small (tiny) bumps. The bumps look like a pimple, but without a whitehead or blackhead. The bumps look clear--ish, like a blister. He says that is is not itchy or painful, but just sore.

He is 26 years old and has never had anything like this before. He hasn't eaten or done anything different lately. We haven't traveled lately and can't think of anything he has come in contact with that is out of the ordinary as well.

Help please!!!!  
need help still!!!
Unfortunatly im not a doctor and i know hoy difficult is to get accurate answers, do not wait and go to a dermatology specialist.
It can be due to contact dermatitis, allergic reaction or boil/abscess. He should keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment and oral antihistaminics like Benadryl or Zyrtec are also useful if there is any itching. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Shingles. I can easily tell you that it's Shingles. You should still go to a doctor or a dermotologist, but they will most likely tell you the same thing.
Absolutely right.Make sure you begin therapy right ernest.