What kind of rash comes at night and gone by morning
Hi i am am mother of twin 14month old boys.In the last couple of days I have noticed that my one son has ended up with a rash on him.It was mostly on his arms,legs and back but now it seems to be just on his legs.But the strangest thing is is that it is gone by the morning no sign of it what so ever.Any ideas as to what this could be?I haven't tried anything new on him and his brother hasn't had anything.The only thing new was they were at my mom's for a few days and she washed their clothes with a different detergent then i use but she has always used it and nothing has happened in the past.If you have any ideas as too what could be causing this and what I could use that would be great.I don't know if I should take him to the dr cause by morning it is gone and I have nothing to show him.

Thank you

a concerned mom
It can be due to hives. Hives result from dilation of capillaries allowing fluid to leak out into the surrounding tissue, the epidermis. The most likely triggers for acute urticaria are allergies to pets, horses, latex and foods, bee or wasp stings, allergies to medicines etc. The cause of chronic urticaria is often more difficult to identify. Most cases are called chronic idiopathic urticaria, which means they're caused by the body's unexplainable development of antibodies to itself (auto-antibodies).

I suggest you to get an evaluation done from a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.