What product would best heal chemical burns and irritation on my face?
I waxed my chin and lip and then put retinal on my face and was in the sun.  I noticed some small pimples in that area and used several masks and cleansers and lotions on that area.  Now my face is very red sore and dry.  The skin is flaking and has some sores.  What would be the best way for me to heal that?  
It looks like irritant contact dermatitis to me. Irritant dermatitis, the most common type of contact dermatitis, involves inflammation resulting from contact with acids, alkaline materials such as soaps and detergents, cosmetics, or other chemicals.

Avoid using any lotions and creams over the face for the meantime. Wash your face with a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Pat your face dry. Then apply a good hypoallergenic moisturizer over the area and see if this improves.If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort.

If the irritation persists then please get it evaluated from a dermatologist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.