What to do for yellow spots above my eye and under
Hi I have Cholesteral deposits under my eye and above the lid. Now I am getting another one about the other eye. What can I do do stop it and get rid of the ones already there?  Thank you.  Carol
Without examination confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it sounds like xanthalesma. Xanthalesma / Xanthomas are deposits of fat/cholesterol in the eye lid. Possible causes are raised cholesterol, hyperlipidaemia states, diabetes mellitus and obesity.

They cause no harm, but can increase in size producing cosmetic blemish. The only treatment is removal by surgery with/without skin grafting (depending on the size of the lesion) or use of laser (CO2 Laser).
Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.

I had two on my right eyelid. Nasty looking and was a problem trying to apply eyeliner.  I saw Dr. Coleen Reisz in KCMO.
She told me to get rid of my belly fat and to control my blood sugar and they would go away,  No mention of surgery from her.
I stopped eating bread, all white flour, sugar, crackers, eating only oatmeal (whole not refined) added Udo's oil and fruit to the oatmeal, or eggs and veggies for breakfast and fruit,and/or veggies and 3 oz of meat or fish for other meals with two high protien snacks per day. In one week, one totally disappeared by week two the second one is much smaller, plus I lost 5 pounds. You can do this!
I went to my doctors today i have a yellow mark on my right eye.
the doctor informed me that it is High Cholesterol never gave me anything and just told me it wouldn't go. i came out so upset i am feel  dead self conscious.

don't no what to