What type of rash is this? Serious?
I have had this rash off and on since I moved to Arizona.  When it comes, it always comes on the same spot on my neck and back and in the same shape every time.  I have guessed it is a heat rash and it is nothing serious, since I am from Michigan and not used to growing up in the Arizona heat.  It never gets bumpy or itchy.  Always stays smooth, somewhat dry, shows up more the hotter it is it seems.  Is this something to worry about?
This rash can be due to dermatitis, allergic reaction or hives. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate symptoms a weak steroid may be used whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid. But they are available under prescription and should be taken only after consulting a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I have had this rash on my hand for nine month and hasn't gone or got better just the same it goes up and down and I get pus pimples all over it