Whelps on Skin in Morning
I  am at wits end.  This has been going on since December.

I go to sleep fine, BUT wake with itchy whelps on my skin.  On my arms and legs.  Sometimes on my back or stomach.  Never on my hands or feet or face.  I take a shower and the bumps stop itching. They slowly go down during the day and are gone by evening,

I dread going to sleep because I will be covered in whelps again in the morning.  

We have sprayed and bombed and washed our sheets at least 50 times.  We spread Diatomaceous Earth all around our room and under the bed.  We have searched and searched and have never seen a bug.  

The whelps do not look like typical bed bug bites and do not leave any mark behind once they have subsided, as I have read typical bed bug bites do.  

PLEASE can someone help!
Actually, the bumps are more like misqueito bites, in both appearance and in reaction.   Except there are far to many to be misqueito bites.  We found a microscopic tiny bug on the mattress under the sheets
OK.  I am obviously new at this!      I wish I could post a picture of it, but I have no ideal how to.

Can some one advise me on how to post it.

Such itchy whelps can be due to hives. Use a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Also use cotton clothes and change the clothes twice if there is any increased sweating. Try keeping the skin free of sweat as far as possible. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid. For the itching antihistaminics like Benadryl or Claritin can be taken.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.