Where is this rash from?? What is it??
Hey.  

Just wondering what you think this rash is from?  Ive had it for 3 weeks so far.  Used to be a darker red color.

It started as a bunch of little bumps then turned into what you see.  No pain at all.  No itching.  Its like it not even there.

What is it?  What could it be from?
The skin rashes can be due to dermatitis skin. You should maintain hygiene and try to keep the area clean. Also use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid deodorant / cosmetics. You can also use a barrier cream with zinc oxide paste applied directly to wet skin after bathing.

If the rash persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.