White Bumps on neck after shaving
Doc,

I have had these small white bumps that look like white heads on my neck for a couple months, i thought they were white heads, but they dont go away, people have said they are ingrown hairs but everything iv tried for that hasnt worked. They came after shaving one time, they are in a small patch under my chin, they wont pop and they arekind of hard. Any help pleeease?
From the symptoms they are suggestive of pseudofolliculitis barbae or of sebaceous cysts. A sebaceous cyst contains a "pasty" or "cheesy" looking substance called keratin. Blocked sebaceous glands, swollen hair follicles and excessive testosterone production will cause such cysts.
Pseudofolliculitis barbae is a type of folliculitis which results from shaving. Treatment consist of letting your beard groa for 1 month and then shaving with a moisturizing shaving foam and single razor blade.Shave in the direction of the follicle, not against it  and at night, apply a lotion containing glycolic acid to the affected areas. This exfoliates the surface skin cells and reduces the likelihood of new inflamed spots.

In case the symptoms persist then oral tetracyclines and laser treatment are the best.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing