Dermatology Community
White Dry Spots on My Penis
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

White Dry Spots on My Penis

Hi Sir,
My name is Kamran and I am 22 years old male. Few months ago I noticed two small round white dry spots on my penis head located at each side. These patches were so light and barely visible that I couldn't notice them in light but when I had to pee in dark, I could barely see them. Anyway I worried for a while but after few days I thought it was no big deal and just forgot about them. But today I noticed three white dry spots (2 round while other irregular) on the shaft of my penis which freaked me out. These new spots are clearly visible in dark even in light and are more solid and clearly visible than the previous spots which I noticed few months ago. But one thing I noticed is that when I put some water on affected areas of my penis and rub it for a while, The spots gradually dissapear and are no more visible to eye. But after sometime when the water dries when I dry my penis with a cloth, The white dry spots become visible once again thereby making me sad and worried. I dont know what it is and what caused these spots on my penis? I'm so much tensed and worried about it.
I need your help sir, What should I do for these dry white spots on my penis to go away completely. Is this a fungal infection that caused these spots which I noticed on my penis today? If yes then which anti-fungal cream should I use for its therapy? By the way I've anti-fungal cream "Hydrozole" which contains Hydrocortisone 1% w/w and Clotrimazole 1% w/w. Should I use Hydrozole on affected areas of my penis if the spots on my penis are due to fungal infection? If not then is it worth diagnosis by a dermatologist?
Please help me sir, I will be eagerly waiting for your reply!
Thanks, Bye...