White Patches on Penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

White Patches on Penis

I have three white patches on the head of my penis. They are right next to the opening of the penis, with one very tiny one off a little further. They are less than one cm in diameter.
As well, the skin in the area that connects the foreskin to the penis on the underside is very dry and has cracked and turned white. The white area is most prominent running from the opening of the penis down about a centimeter.
It does not hurt and it does not itch.
Currently I am putting anti-fungal cream on it. I just started this two days ago and so far it has not seemed to have any effect. Possibly it made it more noticeable however.
I had blood work done and nothing came back.
I thought it may be a yeast infection, however they have been on the head of my penis for six months or longer.
Only recently they have been more noticeable. Please advise, I am very anxious
Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be discoid eczema ,pityriasis rosea, or psoriasis.

Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and sometimes by itching.

No treatment is usually required. In most patients, the condition lasts only a matter of weeks or months(upto six months)
If the rash persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.Other possibilities have to be ruled out then. Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Hey thanks very much for your response to my inquiry.
I have no rash like symptoms whatsoever. It is more like dry skin on my foreskin where it connects to the head. Its almost like scar tissue, which made sense since i zipped myself up, however it seems like it has spread a tiny bit.
Also, the white patches on the head of my penis are not raised, They seem like they are underneath the skin of the head. They are not rough, they are smooth and shiny.
So far the anti-fungal cream has seemed to have no effect.
Any other suggestions>?
honourable mam,
i,m 52 year young mfter thatan having 1 month  back etching type pain on fore skin of my penis i applied pentaderm cream it got bit relief but a week later i noticed white circumphear ring type around fore skin n etching like wound also
then i used betnovit -n on it n its reduced to80%
now i,m applying musterd oil its helping but my forskin become very tight n i hv to remove forcly.
dr. sb i use to take penegra50 twice a week  for long time is this may be a cause.kindly guide me ,i,m very worried thanks
its also to be informed that i,m diabetic  n taking gammer p-1 regularly .m.k mehta
honourable mam,