White Patches on my arms
I recently got back from florida. and while i was on the plane i noticed a few spots of dry skin on my arms, and then later on, the dry spots peeled and were pink, so i figured okay i got burnt now now its just peeling just like any other regular peeling. But I got in the shower and exfoliated my skin and now its all large white patches. somebody suggested it could be Idiopathic Guttate Hypomelanosis and i searched for some information and some pictures but that disorder usually comes in tiny dots, or spots. Mine is patches almost like vitligo would start. It isnt dots at all. I did have a heat rash on my arms before i came home. Im from Newfoundland Canada, which isnt really known for sun. and i am only 19 years old. The White patches are on both my arms, and feels very smooth and just the same as the rest of my skin, the patches are almost covered my arms, leaving just a bit of my tan. I will attach a picture. And please somebody help. Im so scared.

I understand that you are very anxious about this. One important thing to note here is that you have  had a recent prolonged exposure to the sun. This may be a factor. At this point we can not really tell what this is .This may be some form of photosensitivity reaction. Other differentials will be a yeast infection such as tinea versicolor, pityriasis alba and vitiligo. However, a tinea may appear with very fine scales and may present with some itchiness. Pityriasis alba usually occurs in the younger age group and they may present as white patches on the face. Vitiligo has more well demarcated borders .

This may not be something urgent. Looking at the image you may need further assessment by a physician. This may be something which may resolve spontaneously. I suggest that you have this assessed promptly by your dermatologist.

Is the area itchy?

Does it improve or do the patches seem to progress?
i have white spots but they are inside my skin more around my arms..like maybe something wrong with my blood i am guessing //??