White Rashes Under Skin ...
For the past two days I've been getting these white spots and rashes on my hands and nowhere else.  I am a massage therapist but I have been for the past 10 years and I have never experienced anything like this.  Usually happens after I wash my hands, but I do that all the time so this time I'm worried. When they start small and I rub them cause they pinch and/or itch they grow, but only when I don't touch it, they disappear and won't reappear until the next day (usually morning). I don't have insurance so I can't go to a doctor, but wanted to know it this might be contagious. I did recently started taking collegial silver (to boost my immune system) but I assume if I was allergic to it, the rashes would be all over my body not just my hands.  I'm providing a picture that I hope helps you understand and advise me on what to do.
Cheriopompholyx likely diagnosis, I suspect nickel sensitization.ok?