Dermatology Expert Forum
White Skin bubble

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

White Skin bubble
I noticed today that small, white, translucent bubbles were growing on my skin. It appears that there are no fluids inside them and are easily popped. When I pop them, the bubbles make a small popping noise. What skin problem do I have?
Thanks for posting your query.
Please elaborate the symptoms and the description in detail so that I can help you in a better way by writing about the differentials which can cause the symptoms.

Mention about the site, appearance, color, size, shape, associated symptoms like pain, itching, discharge etc if you have any.

It can be due to whiteheads or folliculitis skin. Folliculitis starts when hair follicles are damaged by friction from clothing or blockage of the follicle. In most cases of folliculitis, the damaged follicles are then infected with the bacteria Staphylococcus (staph).

Hope that this information helps and hope that you will get better soon.

Wishing you good health.

There is no swelling or itchiness and the skin underneath seems normal