White Spot on Lower Lip
I just noticed I have a very tiny white bump on my lower lip. I have looked at some pictures of fordyce spots and I don't think that is what it is since there appears to be only one tiny bump. It is painless and really only can be seen when I press my tongue against my lip and stretch it out. I don't know if this has anything to do with it but my allergies have been acting up lately. I am thinking it is most likely some kind of sebaceous cyst of some sort but I figured I would see if anyone may have experienced something similar. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. : )  
One possibility for such a lip lump can be a small mucocele. It is a rubbery, bubble like painless swelling. It is usually inside the lower lip,under the tongue or the inside of mouth and caused mainly by biting the lips or trauma during eating of food.

Usually it goes away on its own. But if it does not, then corticosteroid injections and surgical removal by scalpel or laser are done by a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.