White Spots on penis and scrotum
Sorry to bother you but I have a quite extended white spot on the scrotum (at the very beginning there was a tiny spot and a small but larger one that got into one after a while) and another one on my penis (the same story as above, i.e. 2 spots becoming one).  So far the area is not itchy and no pubic locks have gone white.
Thanks a lot for your future answer!

Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be contact dermatitis,rash due to friction rub,folliculitis,cysts ,molluscum contagiosum(multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug) or genital warts(caused by HPV infection).

Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it.You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen.If the lumps persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted if you have any additional queries.Kind regards.