White blotchy marks under skin on arms

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

White blotchy marks under skin on arms

Hi I have these white specked areas under the skin on the underside of my arms most of them are all joined together and form a motley blotchy area  the underside of my arms are very pale sometimes they are worse adn i can see little white blotches under the skin on the tops of my hands and al over my palms , i am 30 and lead a very healthy life style and excersise oftern , do not smoke or drink very oftern , i have had it for at least 4 years now and it seems to me to be getting worse , sometimes i get pins and needles in my hands and my arms and joints feel week. to me it seems circulation or reaction related , some one suggested a skin fungus but it is under the skin surface not on top.
The days that it is more visible it seems to me my arms ake a little and seem to get pins and needels quite easily , in the past i have also seen the withe blotches on my back of my calfs , any info would be appreciated , i have looked up Livedo Reticlaris and from what i see on the images it is much more purple than my condition although the appreance and concentrations are quite but not excatly similar ?? any help would be appreciated as i have been to the doctor and he had no idea and kind of convinced me i was stupid .
Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it sounds like tinea versicolor. Tinea versicolor is caused by a fungus that lives in the skin of almost all adults. Factors that can cause the fungus to become more visible include high humidity and immune or hormone abnormalities.Treatment involves topical and oral antifungal medicines. Most cases of fungal infections respond to over-the-counter products, which contain any of several basic ingredients: miconazole, tolnaftate, terbinafine,ketaconazole and clotrimazole.You can consult a pharmacist and get any cream or lotion containing these ingredients. Some of them are Lamisil, Monistat derm, Mycelex, and Nizoral.

If the symptoms persist then pls consult a dermatologist and get vitiligo ruled out.

Hope it helps. Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.Kind regards.