Dermatology Expert Forum
White bumps

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

White bumps

Dear Doctor,

I have noticed on the under skin of my penis there are couple of white spots that look like extra skin growing..also at the end of the head of the penis on the border there are very tiny white bump like but they don't itch or pain or any kind of irritation. and when i rub around that area there is a little white peeling..
Also i had my blood checkup 11 days ago and tested negative for hiv. and before 20 days of testing for Hiv i had protected sex.. but this peeling around the area i am having from a couple of months..So please can you explain to me what these white spots or bump could be. Do i need to be worried...Please explain if it is any kind of std or just something not be to worried about.
From the way you describe them, these bumps sound like normal variations of what the penis is supposed to look like.  The bumps are probably small cysts.  They do not sound like an STD.  However, if you want to know for sure what they are, you will need to show them to a doctor in person.

Take care.

Dr. Rockoff
1 Comment
A related discussion, small white bumps around penis head...help!!!! was started.