Dermatology Expert Forum
White bumps
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

White bumps

Dear Doctor,

I have noticed on the under skin of my penis there are couple of white spots that look like extra skin growing..also at the end of the head of the penis on the border there are very tiny white bump like but they don't itch or pain or any kind of irritation. and when i rub around that area there is a little white peeling..
Also i had my blood checkup 11 days ago and tested negative for hiv. and before 20 days of testing for Hiv i had protected sex.. but this peeling around the area i am having from a couple of months..So please can you explain to me what these white spots or bump could be. Do i need to be worried...Please explain if it is any kind of std or just something not be to worried about.