White bumps in genital area
Hope you can help.  I'm scheduled to have a hysterectomy on Tuesday for abnormal uterine bleeding.  Husband and I have not been intimate in almost a year.  Noticed a few days ago whiteish lumps/bumps on vaginal lips and one at end of my vagina.  I'm doubting warts as I said, no sex in a year but I assume it's possible?  Or folliculitis?  I do shave/wax the area.  I'm worried hysterectomy will be cancelled.  Doubtful I'll get to see gyn beforehand.  Thank you so much!
These bumps can be due to folliculitis. If they have been present for quite some time, then there is a possibility for genital warts. Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.