White bumps on hands no liquid more like calis.
About 2 days ago I developed weird shaped white blisters that do not have liquid in them but burn, itch, and sting. They are inbetween my fingers and on my palms and a couple on the bottom of my foot. When I stretch my hands/ fingers out it seems as though my hands are super dry and about to crack. Some of the bumps are circlular with a circle of my regular skin color in the middle. All of the rest are small and round, they seem to be calis like. I orginally thought it was from my steering wheel on my car because the bumps seemed to line up with where I put my hands on the wheel however now they are not only in those places but all over my hands and inbetween  my fingers. please help and give me an answer!
It can be due to pompholyx. Pompholyx primarily involves the hands and fingers and then may involve the feet. The first stage is acute and presents as itchy blisters on the hands, fingers and toes. Then the chronic stage shows more peeling, cracking, or crusting. Then the skin heals up, or the blistering may start again. The exact cause is not known and excessive sweating can be one of the reasons.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.