White bumps on underside of penile shaft
I'm currently 17 years old and I have a large amount of bumps on the bottom of my penile shaft. If I squeeze them, a white, waxy material comes out. These do not hurt or itch but they are embarrassing and are even getting bigger and more are appearing. They look almost like volcanos and when you squeeze them, the waxy material comes out. There is no way this is an STD as I've never had any type of sex. I've tried acne treatments but that didn't help and I don't think this is acne anymore. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
It can be a small cyst under the skin of the penis. Sebaceous cyst is filled with a soft, whitish brown material that sometimes oozes out onto the skin's surface. This material is called sebum. Treatment includes small surgical opening into the skin and removing the sac (excision biopsy). But recurrence is quite common. I suggest you to get the diagnosis confirmed from a dermatologist after examination.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.