White lump in eyelid
I have white pimple like eruption on my lower eyelid.  It is painless, but it seems to be increasing in size.

I called to make an appointment with a doctor and must wait for 3 weeks.  

Does anyone have thoughts on what this could be.  I suspected it was a stye, but with no pain  or tenderness I am  left to wonder.

Thanks for any thoughts.
It can be a chalazion. A chalazion is a cyst in the eyelid that is caused by inflammation of a blocked meibomian gland, usually on the upper eyelid. Chalazions differ from styes in that they are usually painless apart from the tenderness caused when they swell up, and in size (chalazia tend to be larger than styes).

If it is a chalazion, then it may need scrapping. I sincerely advise you to consult an ophthalmologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.