White patch on penis
Recently I have noticed that a white patch on my penis? Pls tell me what to do?

Do not pick on the scales if these are present. A white patch on the penis may suggest psoriasis, fungal infection or a lichenified skin condition. Lichenified skin may be due to itchiness and frequent scratching of the area. If itchiness is not present or is minimal, then we may have to consider psoriasis here. Psoriasis may appear as a white rash with white scales. The scales may slough off and cause pinpoint bleed underneath the scales.

Do you have other similar skin condition in other parts of the body?
I have noticed over the last 2 months small white patches on the underside of my fore skin below the head of my penis. Im 21 years old and am 99.9% its not an STD as I have been in a relationship for the last 2 and a half years and we have both very much stay'd faithful. Im very worried and not too sure what it is or what I can do. any ideas? thankyou for your time to reald this. I look forward to your reply.