White pigment under left thumb nail
I am facing a problem; Under left hanf thumb nail some white color pigment are there and around the nails it itches badly.
There are some more syndrom which are listed below
1. White color pigment like cotton
2. It itche badly
3. Some time on on Thumb skin small bums are presents with puss

Can you suggest me somethig ?

This may be a case of nail infection termed  paronychia.

"Paronychia, whether acute or chronic, results from a breakdown of the protective barrier between the nail and the nail fold. The entry of organisms into the moist nail crevice results in the bacterial or fungal (yeast or mold) colonization of the area."

Source:http://www.emedicine.com/DERM/topic798.htm

In your case, was there any history of frequent exposure to certain irritants? Any prior trauma or injury to the nails? Are you in an occupation that requires frequent and long exposures to water and other chemicals? Any underlying disease like diabetes?

I suggest that you have this assessed by your physician. This may be a fungal or bacterial infection. The cause of the infection has to be ascertained so that proper medications be given. For paronychia, a topical antifungal medication may be applied or if due to a bacterial infection, oral antibiotics with good coverage such as CoAmoxiclav may be used.

In your case, a gram stain or a microscopic evaluation of samples taken from the finger may help establish the diagnosis.

For more additional information read the url I have attached above. Also, try search terms like eponychia.

I suggest that you seek immediate consult with a dermatologist. Paronychia needs prescribed medications and rarely do OTC medications and products help.