White skin flakes on my head and forehead...

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

What is this: my skin has lost its texture and it's neither dry, nor oily, nor even mixed. Just something strange, like a foil. Plus, skin on my forehead and nose is coming off in a shape of white flakes, just like dandruff, but on the top of my face... I also have a dandruff that is not finished by all anti-dandruff shampoos available out there. But I am more concerned about these snow-flakes of my skin on the forehead and on the joint between the forehead and the place where my hair starts... I can't get rid of it. I have to remove them few times a day with a damp cloth or wet facial wipe and then I rub some watery lotion into my face, especially at the top of it, in order to prevent skin flaking during the day, as it looks disgusting...!;-( Moreover, my skin shines on my nose and forehead. I also have shinny skin on my legs. Shinny and uneven. Same problem with my face. What can I do? How to get rid of these problems and how to prevent this? I am currently spending fortune on skin care products, with no results...;-( PLEASE, HELP!...