White spot, turned into scab

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

White spot, turned into scab

The other day, i noticed a weird feeling on my upper lip, i started looking online and freaked when i saw that it looked like herpes, i kept looking and looking, and saw it looked like another disease fordyce's condition, i convinced myself for days that, that's what it was, then the spots got a yellowish tint and swollen, after a couple of days, it started to scab, and now its just a little scab, and I'm scared i don't know what it is, i haven't seen a doctor, because im scared he'll tell me the worst...help?
I cannot cofnrim anything without examination but it can be due to cold sore. When signs of oral herpes occur, they typically appear as one or more blisters on or around lips and mouth. The blisters break, leaving tender ulcers (sores) that may take two to four weeks to heal the first time they occur. Typically, another outbreak can appear weeks or months after the first, but it almost always is less severe and shorter than the first outbreak.  My sincere advice would be to consult a dermatologist and get it evaluated.I sincerely hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you’ve any additional doubts.
it has been a couple of months after this, and no signs of any clusters, clod sores or anything.....but every once in a while i get an itch, and everytime it does, i get scared.....but to my surprise there is nothing the next morning. I hope it is nothing serious.
if it helps clear it up, i had intercourse with a girl a couple of days before the break out.......
Herpes simplex is most easily transmitted by direct contact with a lesion or the body fluid of an infected individual like in kissing or oral sex. Transmission may also occur through skin-to-skin contact during periods of asymptomatic shedding.

Pain, burning, tingling, or itching occurs at the infection site before the sores appear. Then clusters of blisters erupt which break down. You need to get some investigations like sample from the sores to identify the virus, culture analysis, Tzanck smear, antigen and antibody studies and blood sampling for antibody studies done to confirm the diagnosis. My sincere advice would be to consult a dermatologist.

I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.