White spot after severe sunburn
Recently on vacation I got a severe burn from the sun on my stomach and got sun poisoning. Later in the day, I noticed there was a white spot in the middle of the burn. Nothing was covering the spot. Is this some sort of skin damage?
The symptoms are suggestive of pityriasis versicolor. It is caused by a fungus that lives in the skin of almost all adults. Factors that can cause the fungus to become more visible include high humidity and immune or hormone abnormalities.Treatment involves topical and oral antifungal medicines.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I can get that from a sunburn?