Dermatology Community
White spots on chest
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

White spots on chest

Hi all

I would really appreciate if someone could help me with my problem. Two years ago I started taking Cilest and just about month or two later I started having some problems with spots on my chest. They come up as white spots and then transform into red ones. They are not ichy or anything like that and very often i get them on my forehead and around eyebrows. I heve been seen by at least 4 doctors and none of them can help. First said that the problem is no pill related and gave my cream called Fucibet, which really helps but it conains steroids, so I cant use it for longer period of time. Then another said that this could be pill related and changed the pill to Yazmin as this one apparently very often sorts out skin problems.....obviously did not sort out mine...After two months of taking Yazmin i decided to go off the pill just to see what happens.I have been off the pill for 3 week now and still get these awful spots...i guess i would have to wait bit longer for the hormone levels to stabilize...Please can anyone help?Did anyone have similar problem?I would be very very grateful as this is a nitghmare for me...Many thanks x