White stuff under foreskin

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

White stuff under foreskin

4509250?1243542744
I have white stuff on my penis and don't know what it is, can someone help me out? I've had it for a couple of weeks now and it will not go away and more came out. it started with one and now I have about 6 or them.

This discussion is related to White Bumps Under  Foreskin.
Looks like small spots of vitiligo.Pearly penile papules are also seen.Nothing to worry.
Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be contact dermatitis,rash due to friction rub,folliculitis,cysts ,molluscum contagiosum(multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug) or genital warts(caused by HPV infection).

Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it.You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen.If the lumps persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.
I hope that helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.Kind regards.
thanks for all your help guys, i feel better now.
My white stuff is still there what should i do?
Hydrocortisone creme should help.Do consult your doc.
hi i have the same thing i think but a bigger. i have no idea wat is is and am too embarressed to go to a doctor. help??
hai i to have the same problem.some white spots on my foreskin..
hi im 17 years old, havnt had sex and am not circumsised. I have these white bumps when i pull back my foreskin. They are on the forskin itself not the glands. They are in no particular order like an obious line or anything. They look different to forcydes spots and some are close together/in clusters. They range in size from barley visable to about 1 or 2mm in size. I have had them ever since i can remember and in the last few years some have appeared on my lips in the corners and on my upper lip. The bumps are spreading very slowly and are getting more obious .It makes me very self concious and i am to embarassed to go to a doctor. Can someone please help me asap , and let me know if there i can purchase over the counter to help before i might have to go and see a doctor?

thankyou