White things growing on my face
a few years ago I had what I thought was a Herpes breakout. However, after a few weeks I noticed there was these painful spongy things growing inside the wound that looked like tiny grains of cooked rice. I started pulling them out as they would start burrowing into the wound and it  got very painful. After I pulled out a few the spot would bleed profusely for a second. Then there seemed to be colonies of these things on my face. I am removing 10-15 a day out of the same dime sized area. They are long and roundish, translucent white and have a dark root at the tip once they've grown big enough. They start as a cluster of tiny blisters then grow into some kind of parasitic colony.
The most recent outbreak has lingered 18 months and still no relief. I've been to 2 doctors and 3 dermatologist. It's almost like none of them believe me!! The dermatologist listen to me then make a diagnosis without even examining one of the little white (animal/fungus/parasite?) things. AND, everyone of them give a completely different reason. I've been told Impetigo, yeast infection, staff infection, dermatitis, rosacea and herpes. None of these diagnosis explain what these things that are inside the wound. There is something that must be fairly rare going on here and I desperately need help!!!