Why do I get this one hive?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Why do I get this one hive?

Hello all.

I've never been able to get an answer for this. I have a single hive that likes to randomly appear in between my index and middle finger on my left hand. It all started when I first started taking tetracycline when I was younger which I found that I have an allergy to. I broke out in hives all over. I haven't taken this medicine in 11 years, but I still get that one hive and it really bothers me! Only thing I can do for it is to use some itch relief cream and wait for it to go away which doesn't take too long. A few hours at most.

It's only that hand, in that spot. It's really weird. Any answers or suggestions I could take to my doctor so that I can finally figure out how to tackle this dang hive?
Do I need to give anymore information?  
Bump....
Someone please....
Okay this is going no where. Someone please just say you don't know or give me an answer -_-.
Oh.My.God. Why do I even bother coming back? No one has given me an answer!
Fine. I come here to hopefully get an answer, but I just get ignored and I do not appreciate it.
From the symptoms the possibility of chronic hives and eczema needs to be ruled out. It is defined as urticaria that persists for longer than 6 weeks. In most of the cases of chronic urticaria, the underlying pathology is idiopathic i.e. it is not linked to any cause. It is essential to rule out the presence of serious illnesses of which recurring hives can be a symptom. Examples are hepatitis, hyperthyroidism, lymphomas and collagen vascular diseases.

I sincerely suggest you to get an evaluation done from a dermatologist and get it evaluated.  It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.