Why do i keep getting these rashes?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Why do i keep getting these rashes?

i keep on getting rashes all over my face, one day the rashes are there and the next they are gone. i went to the doctor and she said to me that it is just dry skin but after a while it went. A couple of days ago i used a different cream that is supposed to be good for skin and i had rashes all over my face. do you know what the problem is?
These rashes can be due to contact dermatitis or hives caused by allergies. Avoid using any lotions and creams over the face for the meantime. Wash your face with a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Pat your face dry. Then apply a good hypoallergenic moisturizer over the area and see if this improves. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort.

If the irritation persists then please get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.