Why does my skin itch all over?
For the past couple of months, I have uncontrollable itching all over my body.  When an area is itchy - it feels like it is burning.  As I scratch of course it gets very red and my skin is raised.  What could be causing this itching.  I don't take any medications.  I do take multivitamins and supplements (calcium, D2, iron).  Nothing has changed in my diet.

Thoughts?

Thanks.
Sylvia
Sylvia, have you tried a new product (laundry detergent). Are you wearing a different fabric? You should talk to your primary care physician. Also start a journal.

Sometimes it may not be something different with you, it could be something different with your partner. Check with your partner to see if he/she is doing something different.
Nothing new.  I like the idea of the journal.  I did make an appointment with my PC so I will see what she has to say.

Thanks for your input.