Why there are red dots on my face whenever I wake up?
It always happen in the morning when I wake up. those red dots appear mostly around the area of my mouth and cheek and sometimes forehead. They are not itchy,or pimple. they disappear when I splash cold water on my face. And if I don't, they will disappear after 1 hour or 30 mins.
it does happen when I was in my country but mostly around summer because the weather was hot and those red dots appears, but when I moved to New York. it started to happen more often and now everyday. Most people say that New York is a pollution city and stuff. But I want a detail answer and a way to get rid of those red dots.

This discussion is related to red splotches.
Since these red dots appear and disappear, so they can be hives. Hives (medically known as urticaria) are red, itchy, raised areas of skin that appear in varying shapes and sizes. They have a tendency to change size rapidly and to move around, disappearing in one place and reappearing in other places, often in a matter of hours.

Many cases of hives are "idiopathic," meaning no cause is known. Others may be triggered by viral infections or medications. Apply some calamine lotion and take some Benadryl. If the symptoms are severe then allergic reaction has to be ruled out . Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.