Wierd goosebumps :/
A few days ago my arm started to get itchy,and a few days later I had noticed where it had been itching, it looks as if there is a patch of goosebumps.Theres a few patches..really trying hard not to scratch em. Any ideas?
Also I tried calling to make an appointment at the medical center but every single time I call I get the answering machine, then "Oh Hi,youve reached my desk,can't take your call!" I'd just go in but I live a few hours away from my family doctor and im not too comfortable with a new doctor yet :/
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be contact dermatitis, allergic reaction, sweat dermatitis, heat rash or lichen nitidus(less likely). Avoid using any lotions and creams for the meantime. Use a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Also use cotton clothes and change the clothes twice if there is any increased sweating. Try keeping the skin free of sweat as far as possible. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort. For the itching antihistaminics like Benadryl or Claritin can be taken.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.