Will the skin on my nose grow level???

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Will the skin on my nose grow level???

I crushed my nose skin to pick blackheads and when blood appeared on that area I used detol on it so as a result scab appeared on that part of my nose and after a week I peeled off that brown scab and new skin appeared under it.Now that area of my nose is flat and unlevel as compared to other skin of my nose and it seems like a scar.I am very worried now and i cant go out because it has effected my nose shape and it looks very bad and ugly.
Will it grow level naturally and how long it will take???or I have to use some vitamin type of stuff???
There is a product make by "The Heritage Store" called scar massage. It is the only product I've ever known to take away scars and stretchmarks, even if they are 30 years old, It is based on Edgar Cayce's formula. (He is "The sleeping prophet" and in medical journals known as "the father of holistic medicine) It is camphorated olive oil. You can make it yourself if you can google the proportions of camphor to olive oil. Or just send away for it. I've see this stuff repeated close and heal stretch marks as old as 30 years, after applying it daily for about a year,