Dermatology Expert Forum
Worried

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Worried

I have a dry penis head, with dry underforskin.
I am not sure if one is causing the other to be dry, of if it is a combination of both.

The head is very sensitive and can be very sore if left untreated(without lub). The under foreskin can also be sticky especially after bath. My penis shrinks and retracts and this causes the foreskin to squeeze and wrinkle it

I have a lot of brown mark, white spots and wrinkles.
The head of my penis is not smoothe any more. or uniform in color.

I have visited 2 dermatologists and they told me to use lubrication. I have to apply A LOT of vaseline 2/3 times a day.
(tried e45,various lotions and baby oil without success)

For over 4 year i have this dry penis. i am a bit worried that it is not going away.

Will i have to continue using vaseline for the rest of my life??

very depressed.

Thanks for any help. advice.
I don't think you have any reason to be depressed.  It sounds as though you don't have any disease, just dry skin (or possible not even that--you may just be interpreting the way your penis looks as abnormal when it isn't.)  If you can't be reassured by what your doctors have already told you, then you may need to consider counseling to help you deal with your concerns, because they don't sound like physical ones.

Good luck.

Dr. Rockoff
I got this bump on the right side of my penis kinda looks like a wart but found no pictures to support that. A couple days later some bumps appeared on my corona. After that a bunch appeared right under the head of penis. They are shiny and very small. Any idea what this might be and last time I had unprotected sex was 2 years ago.
any help here? doc?
I too have recently noticed wrinkles and dry penis skin ..and sometime back some red spots on penis head..

but they have gone without any treatment..but now i see the skin is become wrinkled and dry..bit abnormal..what is this?can put some light..

I havent had any unprotected sex..
I had sex with a girl unprotected she said she was clean but i don't know.8 months later i noticed dark spots on my penis head.They look like i bruised my penis but they do not hurt.They very in size and their flat.The spots are wrinkled when not erect but when my penis is erect the spots are not wrinkled.as i examined the spots closer in seemed they were just a little elevated above the skin but as i said i had to examine very closly to notice that.The elevation of the spots on the penis is almost inpossible to see basically their flat to the skin.They do not ooze,itch, or hurt in any way.Sometimes they look worse than usual.When i masterbate and semen gets on the spots and drys they become more visible.I went to an emergency room and the doctor took a look and said it wasn't anything to worry about he said but thats just him looking at it their were no tests done.About 2 days later i decided to put some lotion on it because i thought it was dry skin or something.Now i've noticed sharp pains in the penis head somewhere and i can't seem to pin point where exactly the pain is coming from.I'm uncircumsized and the pain is not constant.the pain is not bad but irritating.I know that the pain has nothing to do with the spots because when i touch the spots i dont feel anything.It's been going on now for about 2 months.