Worrying.. Help.

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Worrying.. Help.

I have recently had sex unprotected with my boyfriend. He was a virgin and lost his virginity to me. Since i had sex with him i have had a really itchy vagina, it is very sore and itchy. There is no pain until i itch. No trouble with sex or urinating.. All is good except the annoying itchiness. I haven't been tested for anything and my previous sex partners were clean. What could this be? It's keeping me awake and its uncomfortable and makes me restless.

I have eczema and the implant. What would this be?
I had a few spots/lumps on my vagina before this happened and before i had sex. They weren't sore just bled a lot. 7 months ago i had a baby by c-section.. Please get back to me as soon as possible. thanks.
It looks like yeast infection of the skin.
Keep the area dry and keep a separate towel for yourself. Most forms respond to over-the-counter products, which contain any of several basic ingredients: miconazole, tolnaftate, terbinafine, and clotrimazole. Also don’t apply any medicated powder without informing your dermatologist as it may aggravate the condition. Your boyfriend may be having the infection. So he also needs treatment.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.