Wrinkle on Penis Head

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Wrinkle on Penis Head

i m 22 year old. i never had a sex. i m still a virgin. i masturbate a allot but from last few month i saw some wrinkle on my penis head and skin color is color become little bit dark. i worried. plz explain me what is happening to me..? is it natural or i m suffering from something......

Rgds
kakaji
Avatar n tn
what should i do to remove these wrinkle....?
Perhaps you should reduce the frequency of masturabtion. Dont come very hard on your penis. There is nothing to worry about as long as the erection is okk and you have normal ejeculation. Apply some good moisturizer and dont hold it very hard once you are masturbating.
Avatar n tn
thanks up... which cream should i use?
Avatar n tn
hello, can i use vaseline body lotion (moisturizer). any 1........ plz leme know....
Avatar n tn
hello, is any one there, who can assist me..........   Plz give me some advice... How to Get rid of these wrinkles.. which cream should i use.. Should i completely stop masturbation ????

Reply Soon

Rgds
Kakaji
Avatar n tn
Reply Soon,,,,,,,,,,,

It is normal for the penis skin to be wrinkled unless it is circumcised.For the dark skin it can be due to friction rub or chaffing. Chafing occurs when the skin becomes irritated by the friction caused by rubbing – either against other skin or against a foreign material.

Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin.Also wear cotton undergarments.Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful.If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Avatar n tn
thank u
U should try coconut oil,IT can get rid of almost anything!!!