Wrinkled Hands
Ok so I am 23 years old and have dealt with wrinkled hands my whole life.  I've always gotten questions like "why do you have old people hands?" "why do you have grandma hands?" etc.  My palms are not wrinkled, I just have ALOT of lines on my palms. Instead of just the normal 10 or so lines, i probably have close to 75 on each palm.  I know that this not just simply dry skin (i have dry skin over the rest of my body that is controlable with lots of lotion each day) this is different.  I have tried every cream and lotion and nothing makes any difference. I am wondering if this is a medical condition.  I have searched and searched on the internet, but havent found anything except for a few other people asking the same things and with generic answers like put on some lotion. I hope that I can just get some kind of answer as to what this is....
I have been asthmatic since 10 years. I have had wrinkled hands for as long as I remember. search cyanosis on Wikipedia. That's the likely culprit