Wrinkled skin on the inner thighs, both sides of testis
I have wrinkled skin on the inner thighs, in the positing where testis is touching the thighs. It seems like big round marks as it has a slight light color compared to the surrounding skin. It is not causing any itching. Its there for almost 3-4 years. I have not taken any treatment for it for a long period. Now i consulted a dermatologist and he suggested to use KZ cream, i used it for almost 2 months. But not seeing much difference. He mentioned that, he cannot suggest the creams for reducing the wrinkles as it is private parts ( because those creams contains acid...am not sure). Is there any treatment there to get rid of this..?
It can be dermatitis (atopic, contact, allergic), heat rash or excessive sweating causing sweat dermatitis. Since there is no itching, hence it does not look like a fungal infection.

You may try calamine lotion. You should also maintain hygiene and try to keep the area clean and dry, wear loose-fitting cotton clothing. Also use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid deodorant / cosmetics. You can also use a barrier cream with zinc oxide paste or petroleum jelly applied directly to wet skin after bathing.

If the symptoms persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.