Dermatology Community
Wrinkles under bottom lip
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Wrinkles under bottom lip

I am 44 yrs young and don't have any wrinkles on my face except under my bottom lip.  I dn't smoke and find it strange that I have them in the area only.  What can I do to plump up that area to get rid of these wrinkes.  Can't afford injections of botox or collegan.  Any suggestions of things that would actual work?
Related Discussions
Hi,

Wrinkles are a natural part of aging. As you grow older, your skin gets thinner, drier and less elastic. Wrinkles are caused by a combination of factors such as age, exposure to ultraviolet (UV) light, smoking or repeated facial expressions.

Aside from botox injection or surgical procedures to remove wrinkles, medications such as topical retinoids and nonprescription wrinkle creams may be used. Discuss with your dermatologist which treatment option is suited for you.  Protect your skin from the sun and choose products with built-in sunscreen. Using  moisturizers may also help and can temporarily mask tiny lines and creases.

Take care and keep us posted.
Blank
Have a Dermatology question?
100,000+ doctor answers
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity