Wrinkly Skin Head of Penis, Cracked skin, Dryness
Hi ive noticed that the skin of the head of my penis gets every wrinkly and also it looks like the skin of my head is cracked when i take a closer look and move the skin around everything is ok but it looks like if the skin was cracked and wrinkle and also from time to time i get dryness of the head of penis, my dermatologist gave me Aquaphor to Apply twice a day. Any help?
The skin rashes can be due to dermatitis skin. You should maintain hygiene and try to keep the area clean. Also use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid deodorant / cosmetics. You can also use a barrier cream with zinc oxide paste applied directly to wet skin after bathing.

If the rash persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Says you are a female! I didn't know females can have a penis:P Joking, please correct your gender! Or are you posting on behalf of a male?

To answer your question, I am in a similar position. I have tried numerous creams/gels over the past 2 months. At the moment one of the GP's from my local medical practice has prescribed me Doublebase Gel. If I apply it, my glans penis looks OK (not normal like it used too, but OK), if I stop applying the gel, I develop cracks and it goes all wrinkly. GP didn't tell me any time frame, so I am carrying on with a regime of cleaning and drying my glans penis and applying the gel 2-3 times a day. I hope this regime will  be effective and things go back to normal. I am worried though because it is taking so long, why isn't things back normal by now?

Please keep us informed of your situation and I'll also be happy to post how things are going!