Wrong Diagnosis/ Herpes? Genital Warts? Yeast? Something Else?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I am a 22 year old male and I have had unprotected sex with a few partners. I noticed some abnormalities in my genital area and went to see my doctor and get checked for STD's in June. All my tests came back negative but the Doctor said I had genital warts and prescribed  podofolix 0.5%, I applied it to the genital area but it changed nothing. So I went to see another Dr, who told me I was fine. Only problem is that I have these white bumps on my testicles and scrotum and that part was really red, so it did not seem fine to me.
I started examining my penis more and more, and noticed a lot discoloration on my penis, and these white spots on my penis head (i am circumcised). I aslo noticed a rash on my penis and several brown spots. the skin after the penis head is pinkish and slightly raised and has several white pots on them. I also have 1 skin tag at the middle of my penis.
I then saw another doctor at the end of November, and he thought that I might have warts and thinks that i have a yeast infection. He gave me some cream to use, which did not help at all. I then went to go see a dermatologist last week (December 4th) and he said that everything was fine. He told me the skin tag was just a skin tag and that my penis was perfectly fine. Although he did not spend that much time examining it.
Two days after my appointment I had a soccer game, and afterwards i saw this nasty rash on my penis head. It was reddish, pinkish, and some other color and the skin was slightly raised. I took a shower and after an hour or so it went back to normal. Next day I went to the bathroom at work and the same rash was back. And on top of that there was a rash on my shaft. I also itch a lot in that area. Also, sometimes i have these red pimples that appear on my penis from time to time and disappear within a day. And there is this raised rough skin that connects the shaft and the penis head, almost looks like a wart/blister that has been there for months. Dermatologist said it was from too much friction. (since June I haven't had sex, except for masturbation).
The girl, with whom I had the most frequent and recent unprotected sex with came back completely clean. (I am just throwing this info in there because female tests are more accurate)

So here are my questions:
1) Why are my testicles and lower shaft so red and have these bumps on them (dermatologist said they were just big pores)

2) Is that rash yeast infection? (I am hairy down there and really active) Jock Itch?

3) Could that rash be Herpes? It does it and isn't always as visible.

I do not want to sound demanding, but please do NOT tell me that it isn't anything and I am just over-examining my penis. I know my penis really well and know that these discolorations and bumps are not normal. My testicles look gross and aren't as smooth as they were a year ago.
What should I do? I am starting to not trust doctors, as they seem just to take my $ and get me out off the office as soon as possible. I have spent a lot of money seeing these doctors and using their prescriptions.

I need to see 1 more doctor to make sure, so how should I pick that doctor? How do free clinics work?

I know this is a lot but it has put my life on hold for the last 6 months, and I know that it shouldn't affect my life that much. But I do not want to start any relationship with anyone before I have settled this issue.

Thank you very much
I’ll try answering your questions one by one.1) These small bumps on the penis(white bumps and spots on the shaft) are Fordyce spots which are a natural occurrence on the penis and occur due to sebaceous hyperplasia. The white bumps near the head of the penis are more likely pearly penile papules. Again they are found in normal persons and is no abnormality.

2) The occasional red bumps which appear sometimes are due to irritated hair follicles and folliculitis. The red rash is not yeast infection or herpes but due to friction rub or chafing. Chafing occurs when the skin becomes irritated by the friction caused by rubbing – either against other skin or against a foreign material. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Also wear cotton undergarments. When the rash appears, then application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Dear Dr. Bhupinder Kaur,

Thank you for your response. I saw another Dr. yesterday and he confirmed that everything was alright. But again, I did Not get an answer to why I get these red rashes on my penis head and on parts of my shaft. The red spots stay on my head put come and go on the shaft. I also have a few rough patches that Dr's keep saying are normal.
Do you have any idea what it could be? I know its hard to diagnose anything without me physically being there. When the redness appears there are also a few tiny red dots and a few white dots.
Thanks again. If you have any more info I would greatly appreciate it.
As explained earlier, these small white and red bumps can be due to irritation of the hair follicles. Folliculitis is the inflammation of one or more hair follicles. The condition may occur anywhere on the skin.

Folliculitis starts when hair follicles are damaged by friction from clothing or blockage of the follicle. In most cases of folliculitis, the damaged follicles are then infected with the bacteria Staphylococcus (staph).

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.
Is there anyway to make this go away?
Also I have these brownish/pinkish rough spots on certain parts of my shaft and on those there are small red dots, almost like insect bites.
I just want to know how to get my penis back to normal again.
I have read too many things online regarding having genital warts and/or genital herpes and not being aware about it. Could this be the case?