Yellow Spots On Inside Of Mouth And Penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I am a 15 year old boy and in living memory I can't remember a time I have not had small yellow spots (1mm) on my penis. After doing research on this, the only possible answer I have for this is fordyce spots.

A couple of days ago I noticed that small yellow spots have began to appear on either side of my mouth, towards the front in small crowded places.

Can anyone give me an answer to what these are and/or I need to consult further medical advice, i.e. seeing my doctor.

Thanks.
Tags: yellow, spots, on, inside, of, mouth, and, penis
become my friend,how long have you had it
Not becoming freinds, just would like an answer

Well the bumps hat you have noticed can be Fordyce spots.They are small, painless, raised, pale or white spots or bumps 1 to 3 mm in diameter that may appear on the shaft of the penis and even on the inner surface and border of the lips.

The spots are a form of ectopic sebaceous gland, and are not known to be associated with any disease or illness and are of cosmetic concern only. They are non-infectious and a natural occurrence on the body. Treatment of Fordyce spots includes CO2 laser or electro desiccation, TCA chemical peels(temporary treatment),diathermy or laser vaporization.

If they become painful or itchy then evaluation from a dermatologist is needed.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing and if you have any additional queries.